
Jaida's favorite thing was This Is The Place, we went with all the cousins and Mom's. It was hot, but it was a lot of fun! There was so much to do, I would definitely go back!

Logan giving the eyebrow!
.jpg)
All the Moms, Sara, Mauri, Mindy, Peggy, Megan.
.jpg)
Jaida's other top thing was sleeping over with cousin Alyssa! They got to sleep out on the trampoline, I was actually a bit jealous! I have so many fond memories of this 30 year old AwEsOmE trampoline and sleepovers!

Special thanks to Mindy and Mauri for the pictures! I have so many on my camera, but can't get them onto this silly computer!
5 comments:
I had so much fun with you Jaida! Its so hard to tell what my favorite part was, they were all so fun! I love little Logan! That little eyebrow look he gives you is so funny and cute!
I am so glad that you guys are having fun out there. You better enjoy it because as soon as you come back here, it's work work work all the time... ;)
We are having fun with you guys too! But wait, the fun is just beginning!
Oh, so glad you are here to get us out and playing! This is the FUNNEST part of our WHOLE SUMMER! We love love LOVE that you are here! :)
Hey I am missing your blogging..now get busy posting all your adventures!! great to see you for a minute at the parade!
Post a Comment