It's so funny what the kids come up with to entertain themselves. Yesterday the girls got out a swim tube and were running around the yard with it. They were laughing so hard it was making me laugh. Logan and I were sitting in the garage enjoying the show, I had to take some photos of their sillyness.
HaHa! They are so cute! I especially love the shot with Jennas hair flying everywhere! Thats so great they are so close and entertain each other so well. I love the shots.. I love your camera!
4 comments:
HaHa! They are so cute! I especially love the shot with Jennas hair flying everywhere! Thats so great they are so close and entertain each other so well.
I love the shots.. I love your camera!
I love the look on Logan's face. They are too cute having so much fun.
They look like they are having so much fun! Oh to be a kid again.
that looks like so much fun! What happy fun sisters!
love logan's cute jacket with the dragon on it - adorable!
Post a Comment