Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jenna Songs

This morning Jenna came into our bed and was in a silly mood. She was singing and playing with Logan while Russ and I tried to catch a few more Saturday morning Zzzz's. She sang this exact song...


Old MacDonald had a farm...and Bingo was his name-o...jingle bells, jingle bells...


Who knows how many songs she would have put together if I hadn't started laughing, next time I'll let her finish.
Some other funny things she's said are "Check this out!" when she's trying to show me something, and after she takes my order she says, "comin' right up!"
We love Jenna and all her funny little words!


4 comments:

Sara said...

Such a sweetie! And they do say the funniest things... I love this age! :)

Carol said...

The funny thing about Jenna's song is that it actually works.

Mauri said...

Love it! She is such a silly little girl. I loved the picture sof the three kids on your Mom's fridge, especially the one where Logan is sliding down and has his face all scrunched up. They are all so sweet.

Unknown said...

Those songs do blend together quite well!