Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fountains!

It is HOT out here! Yesterday it was 99 very hot degrees outside! We have to stay cool somehow, so it was a trip to the fountains up the street.



Jenna got a Popsicle from the lady sitting next to her, she was happy to oblige! She had orange hands and orange on her leg the rest of the day.
I took some pictures of Logan yesterday morning before it got too hot outside, he is such a fun little baby!

3 comments:

Mauri said...

We are supposed to be getting into the 90s these next few days too. I am so not looking forward to it. Right now the kids are next door bouncing on their friends' trampoline with the sprinklers on. I thought we were supposed to be having spring!!!

MiNdY said...

That looks like so much fun! Love the pictures.. especially Jenna with popscicle down her whole hand and leg.

Sara said...

That's it... we need to get up to the Gateway this next week... and I'm taking swimsuits and popsicles... thanks for the inspiration! :)