Jenna got a hold of the camera last week and took a ton of pictures of everything around the house. Personally I think she's trying to turn me into the "bad housekeepers society", and she needs proof, but I keep deleting those pictures. Out of all the pictures, these of Logan were so fun! There are a few more of this exact cute, happy face, I just had to put some up on the blog. Jenna makes him laugh pretty hard, it is so sweet to watch!
.JPG)
.JPG)
8 comments:
How fun! I just love digital cameras, because now we CAN just let the kids take as many pictures as they want without having to worry about the $$ involved in developing film! :-) Whatever did we do before this?!?
k so it cracks me up how cute your baby boy is and how much he looks like a boy version of his cute big sisters. i love it
Awww! What a cute little guy!
i love it when babys laugh!
Cutie patootie!
He is growing up so fast.
Look at that sweet face light up when he sees his sisters! He even smiles with his eyes! :)
He's so cute Meg! I love his smile! I also love all his cute clothes you have him in all the time.
What a cute little boy.
I need to give Q a camera. It would be interesting to see what she chooses to photograph.
You take the best pictures! That is so funny about the pictures and your house being a mess. I swear the only time Brad wants to get the video camera out is when our house is a complete disaster!
Post a Comment