I am having a hard time believing that school will be out in 2 weeks! She finishes her extended Kindergarten tomorrow and I cannot believe how the time has flown!

This is what happens when Jaida comes home from school, Jenna thinks it's necessary to get a Popsicle for everyone and they ride their scooters.

6 comments:
What popsicles are they eating? Are those some cool popsicle molds or something? I'm loving that school is almost out, though now I'm going to have four kids home all day long. Where is the brochure with all the summer camps? :)
Yes, we just got the popsicle things Saturday, you can fill them with anything. They have chocolate milk in the ones they're eating in the photo. We just got them at Walmart, don't ask me what they're called though.
Oh my heck! Too cute! Jenna is so thoughtful! I can't believe the year is over either.. But so excited for summer and for you guys to come out!
we are so not old enough to have first graders! i can hardley beleive it. but on the other hand, bring it on!! and mmmmmm frozen chocolate milk.
Well, I TOO believe popsicles (or some other form of something yummy!) is necessary to fully welcome someone I love when they are coming home after a long day! What a thoughtful little sis! :) (And watch out... she already has a NEED TO FEED!)
Wow! This year has flown by. Can you believe she'll be at school ALL DAY next year? I swear once kids reach first grade, time just goes at light speed from that point forward. I really seriously feel like Emma was just in first grade and now we're headed to MIDDLE SCHOOL! Yikes!
Post a Comment