This is my next project to make, a little trunk to put my junk in...and then I'll make a nice little cushion for the top for extra seating! These trunks are at Pottery Barn, and you can buy 3 different sized trunks to stack for the low, low price of $999.99! Please!

7 comments:
You are amazing. Go to my blog to see the decorating ideas so I can see what you are going to make!
Pottery Barn is a rip-off. Of course, I just said that after drooling over their catalog.
You are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!! And yes, $1000 is such a rip-off! I wanna see the finished project, okay??
Cannot wait to see it when you are done!
You are so awesome and amazing. I can't wait to see them!
Very nice!! I too cant wait to see them. Let me know what wood you use, ect. I could use one for Gage's room! :) Dont you love how I always want to copy every one of your ideas!?
Aren't their prices crazy! Who really pays those prices?? Who can AFFORD those prices! I want to know! You are so creative-I'm sure yours will look better!
Post a Comment