Friday, February 15, 2008

Zoo In February

We had planned on going to the Zoo before Jenna cut her hand. After she got back from he doctor she was feeling pretty good I guess and still wanted to go.

It was such a nice day yesterday, perfect day to go to the Zoo!

Logan just enjoyed the ride, he slept most the time.

This is what I felt like after the day was over yesterday!
i had to add the our favorite thing to watch at the zoo.

3 comments:

MiNdY said...

That is so awesome you guys can go to the Zoo just wearing light jackets! How would it be! :) I LOVE that Jacket Jaida is wearing! :) Like always your kids are SO Dang cute! Love the pictures! Good talkin to you today!

Mel said...

I am sorry Jenna cut her hand, bummer. My favorite animal at the zoo is the hippos too. What a great picture!

Joey and Nettifer said...

nice warm weather and at the zoo. Sounds like a wonderful day - beside the cuting of the hand of course! Glad that didn't ruin your fun!