Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Trip To The Beach

We had to do something to enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend! We decided to take a trip to the beach. We had to make a stop at our favorite spot on Cannon Beach, not too many people and it's nice and sandy.





Jaida had to get a picture of her holding Logan, his first trip to the beach.

Jaida found a stick and wrote all sorts of things in the sand with it. She was walking so funny to the water it made me laugh so hard. She didn't want her pants to fall down after she'd rolled them up.


It was a really fun day! We wore the girls out pretty good, they fell asleep on the ride back. I had to laugh at Jenna, she was eating a Cheetoh on the ride home and not even a minute later she was asleep...with one eye open!


Waiting for Daddy and Jenna to come back from the store, Jaida wanted to take pictures of everything.

Today was also my Brother Mike's birthday! Happy 36! They don't get much better than this, I love you Mike!

3 comments:

MiNdY said...

SOOO cute!! I LOVE the family picture on the beach!!! and again, I am so jealous.. that looks like it was a way fun day!

Sara said...

Ohhhh! We DEFINITELY need to make a trip up to see the ocean... I mean, to see you! I am so jealous! LOVE LOVE LOVE the family photos on the beach! Way to go, Photog-girl!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love the family picture on the beach!what a fun weekend away!~