There I was making dinner when in the background I could hear giggling. Not just any giggle, this was laughing like I haven't heard before, really hard belly laughing. When I came around the corner to see what was so funny this is what I saw! They were running with their pants around their ankles from room to room. Sometimes I wonder...

5 comments:
Isn't it great how that's all it takes to entertain them and get a belly laugh??? Those shots will be blackmail material someday . . .
They are going to hate you one day. They are so silly, I love it!
Ha, ha...too funny. At least they weren't running stark naked.
Just wait... you havent heard the last of it! You'll be in there saying "You two be quiet! If I have to come in one more time...!!" :) Then you'll leave and they will just giggle some more.
that is funny!
Post a Comment