I've been tagged! The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends or so to do the same on their blog pages...
1. Best thing you cooked last week? Probably some beef quesadilla/taco things. Mmmm
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? Australia with my family...and the nanny, because it's nice and warm there this time of year...and I've always wanted to go.
3. When was the last time you cried? Sunday
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: Living the live being single, living at Carriage Cove, working at Creating Keepsakes Magazine, living by family, going to BYU Mens Volleyball games.
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: Living in Michigan, playing b-ball 3 times a week with the girls at church, lived next to the best neighbor, Gail, worked at Croppin' Cousins scrapbook store.
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: Living in our first rental house in Portland, dating Russ a lot, exploring the great NW, starting to feel sick from being pregnant.
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: OR wanna be hobbies.. working with wood, painting, playing b-ball, blogging, photoshop, working out, vacationing.
8. Five favorite foods: Cafe Rio, Moms cinnamon rolls, Mike's lasagna, Mauri's jello, basically if it's not Cafe Rio, it's Sunday dinner at home.
9. Five places you've been: Palmyra, NY; Cambria, CA; Delonega, GA; Mesa Verde, CO; Devils Tower, WY
10. Five Favorite Memories: Standing in the upper room in the Joseph Smith cabin in Palmyra, the Spirit was so strong there I will never forget it; My wedding day; the birth of my babies; all the trips we took when I was a kiddo; toilet papering with Julianne in the cadillac!
I now tag.. whoever wants to do this.
3 comments:
so would you rather be back at #4, #5, #6, or right where you are now?
Thanks for the shout out on the jello. :)
Hi Megan! I saw your blog off of Mindys! I haven't seen you in forever! Your family is so cute! It seems like you are doing great. I'm so happy for you. I just wanted to stop by and say Hi.
Karen (Chesnut) Ford
Post a Comment