Big Russ getting the fire started.



Jenna roasting her farfellows! Both the girls were having a great time!

We started to sing campfire songs...but quickly figured out we don't know any. Jaida was kind enough to sing a song she's learned at school, if you listen carefully you can here Jenna at the end talking about her farfellows. I just love her sweet little voice.
4 comments:
So fun! I wish we could be there to roast farfellows with you in that fab backyard firepit! I am so jealous! :) Miss you~
Oh my heck!! That looks like such fun!!!! I am seriously doing that one fo these days when it gets just a little warmer. Like Sara, I am too SOO Jealous!
Jenna does have the cutest voice.. I love it!
Sure beats roasting farfellows over the indoor fireplace, which is what we do!! Much more conducive to campfire songs when you do it outside . . . Looks like you had a great time!
We never made it over, bummer. Call us next time!
Post a Comment