Logan is a pretty good sleeper, most the time. I usually feed him just before 9 and he's to sleep around 9:30, he doesn't wake up until 6 or 6:30. If he does wake up he just wants his Binky and it's back to sleep.
He still doesn't like to be on his tummy for a long time...unless he's just had a bath and is looking at himself in the mirror, he thinks that's pretty funny!
Jenna was making Logan giggle the other day, I only caught the last of it. The girls are some pretty good entertainment for the little guy!
4 comments:
Happy B-day little boy. You are getting big way too fast. But soon enough we'll be playing catch and chase...
Daddy
SO, SO, cute. I love those little baby giggles!!
So adorable! I love it when they giggle.. I was going to do the same thing! I love seeing the videos you put up!
That seriously has got to be the sweetest little sound when babies laugh. I love it.
Post a Comment