I found about 30 shots that the girls took without me knowing. The other day I waited until after Jaida got home to get on the treadmill, so this is what they did while I was up working! It reminds me of the time I took a picture of Mindy pretending to drive the van while we were waiting for our Dad at the stake center. Mindy was probably 3, so I was 5. Those were the days you couldn't delete the photos...I still remember feeling guilty that I took the pictures.


Jenna decided to tape things to the wall...by the time she was done there were 2 pairs of sunglasses, paper and a cartrage to her leap pad.
2 comments:
Oh, that's funny! Not paper things, 3D things! Hehehe!
Love that you remember the Walk Like an Egyptian dance! Wasn't I so cool?!!! What kind teachers to make a little girl feel good!
HaHa! Love it! They are so lucky to have each other.. I cant wait for gage to get another year or two older and see what they come up with!
Post a Comment