Friday, February 8, 2008

The List

Jaida made a list of things she needed to take to her trip to China at school. I thought it was pretty funny that she put medicine in the #2 spot. Now I know for sure she is her Daddy's daughter! I love Kindergarten spelling!

3 comments:

Sara said...

It may NOT be a good sign when your 5 year old starts planning a trip to China... I mean really... is she THAT unhappy at home? Just a thought.. maybe you should just break down and buy her that swingset? :)

Unknown said...

Smart kid!
I enjoy looking at my spelling from that time.
I remember feeling like 'bosk' didn't look right, but couldn't remember how to spell 'box'.

MiNdY said...

Way to go jaida! I love how they spell everything as it sounds and their thoughts on the way that it does sound!