She wanted to wear birthday stickers on her shirt so everyone knew it was her birthday, here she is showing off her sticker around her wrist. We've got a fun day planned, lunch with Daddy, dinner and shopping afterwards with her birthday cash...she really wants her ears pierced, we'll see if that happens. Where's Aunt Judy's shop when we need it!?
Here's a trip down memory lane...some favorite photos...
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!! I love seeing all those pictures! HaPpY BiRtHdAy Jaid!!! You dont realize just how big they are getting until you see old pictures. SOO cute! Her with the teddy, Her face in the shot with Jenna laughing, and those goggles!! HAHA! We Love you Jaida!! Hope you have such a fun day! Lys wants to call you when she's out of school.
Happy Birthday Jaida! We love you so much and wish we could be there to help you celebrate your big birthday. You are getting so big, we can't believe it! Have a fun day beautiful girl.
oh my gosh! SHe has grown up so much! So stinking adorable! She sure is a character!
Jaida Lou~ I only HOPE I can have a little girl someday with so much spirit! I hope that you will always keep your "spice" for life and have that fearless spunk we all adore! You are so much fun and we love you to pieces! :) Someday when you are driving your Mommy and Daddy up the wall, I hope you'll remember that you can always come and stay at your fun Auntie Sara's... :)
Post a Comment