Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Frames

I finally got the frames hung in Logan's room. Russ picked up the prints at Costco on his way home and I put them together. I did have to take down Jenna's picture, so now it's all Logan's room!

9 comments:

Mauri said...

Those frames are so beautiful!!! I totally think a girl's weekend is a great idea. Now I just have to convince Mike. :)

MiNdY said...

Oh my heck!! I love them!! I was going to go get some bead board for the back of my computer desk.. and NOW for some more frames. I love yours MORE than Rodworks! Looks SO cute!

MiNdY said...

P.S. Cody says you did way awesome as well! He loves the cut on the frame and the paint design.. He's always so proud of you. If only...

Laura said...

So cute! Way to go, and are those great little vehicles on the shelf from Tai Pan??? I got some great airplanes there for my boys' room.

Carol said...

They all look so great! And having a cute little boy to show off inside them makes them that much better.

Joey and Nettifer said...

adorable!

Kris Tina said...

Let's face it - these are awesome. You put me and Greg to shame. We have lived in our house for a year and we still use the excuse that we need to paint it before we hang up pictures. This inspires me!

Christine said...

You need to do step by step instructions and post them on your blog!

Sara said...

Just one word... DARLING!