That night we met up with Russ' parents and went to the Mayan restaurant. We had an awesome table next to the water, it was a lot of fun to watch the divers!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
New Years Eve
Russ and I got to go to a movie New Years Eve while my parents watched the kiddos. We saw National Treasure, which was really good. It was fun to go out with just the two of us, thanks for offering to watch the kids Ma!
That night we met up with Russ' parents and went to the Mayan restaurant. We had an awesome table next to the water, it was a lot of fun to watch the divers!
Here's a photo of the group, notice we're all a little wet! I got soaked when I went up to the side to see the diver, as soon as I got there to watch he splashed into the water and drenched me on the right side! It was so much fun, thanks for the fun night Mom and Dad McMurdie!
Jaida and Grandma Ruth.
After dinner we just went home and got ready for bed. We didn't stay up 'til midnight, I value my sleep too much!
That night we met up with Russ' parents and went to the Mayan restaurant. We had an awesome table next to the water, it was a lot of fun to watch the divers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I haven't been there forever, they must have changed it. I should go back. I want to see that movie so bad. I need to find a babysitter!
Post a Comment