Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Years Day

I got to spend some time with my friends Julianne and Lynette and their family. I brought Logan and Jaida with me...as soon as I said I was going to a party Jaida was coming! Boy, was she glad she came, Lynette brought a big blow up "tramp"! The kids LOVED it!

The view of the sunset on Mt. Timpanogos! Man, I miss those mountains, so beautiful!
I enjoyed my time so much with Julianne and Lynette we planned a "build a headboard" party for the next day. I met up with them about noon and helped them both make a headboard for their kids. I was so proud of Julianne for having so many tools to get the job done! I can't wait to see them all painted. I'm bummed out I didn't get a photo of the ladies building them!

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Thanks so much megan for helping us! It was such a blast. I am so working on mine. i hope I make you proud!
You don't happen to have any ideas for me to build Madelyn a doll house? I am searching and Can't find anything! Julianne said she would help as long as I buy a nail gun!