You guys are such a beautiful couple. You kill me with photoshop!
It looks good! I wish I had photoshop!!!! That would be an easy way to tell how you'd like to do your hair! You guys look so cute!
What a beautiful picture. Who is your photographer?
You guys look exactly the same as you did when you got married! How have you managed that?? I feel like in 6 years I've aged 12 years!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys are such a beautiful couple. You kill me with photoshop!
It looks good! I wish I had photoshop!!!! That would be an easy way to tell how you'd like to do your hair! You guys look so cute!
What a beautiful picture. Who is your photographer?
You guys look exactly the same as you did when you got married! How have you managed that?? I feel like in 6 years I've aged 12 years!
Post a Comment