Friday, January 18, 2008

Anyone Have A Tissue?

Oh man, this week has been crappy! I have the worst cold, Jaida had pink eye, everyone is coughing...except Logan, thank goodness! I've had the worst sore throat for 5 days, no fun. Last night when Russ was coming downstairs from putting the girls to bed he had a quick conversation with Jaida...

Jaida: I hope you feel better Dad.
Russ: I feel fine, it's your Mom I'm worried about.
Jaida: I hope she's not pregnant again!

No worries Jaida, it's just a cold!

3 comments:

The Benches said...

That's funny! Kids so the funniest things! Hope you all feel better soon!

Behunin Family said...

Wow... she's ahead of the game, huh? :) That's too funny. I hope you get feeling better soon!

MiNdY said...

HaHaHa!! Thats great. I would think she'd be excited to have another baby to help take care of!
I feel ya, I havent felt so hot myself lately! I hope you guys are doing so much better now!