Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hi Ho Cherry O!

"You wanna play Hi Ho Cherry O with me?" This is what comes out of Jenna's mouth every 15 minutes, all day long! She says it so sweet you just have to play! She and Jaida got it for Christmas and she's starting to really get into it. Just this morning she beat me 3 times in a row!

This is what my days have been like, High School Musical (or Hannah Montana, on TV or just the music) in the background, Jaida dancing and Jenna wanting to play Hi Ho Cherry O. Living the Life is right.


6 comments:

Laura said...

I'm in the same boat . . . except instead of Hi-Ho Cherry-O, it's Eli obsessing about Star Wars! He is CONSTANTLY asking questions about the storyline. Too bad for him, I don't have the greatest memory when it comes to movies, so he usually has to wait until Aaron is home to get the answers.

The Benches said...

Is it wierd that I watch High School Musical (1 and 2) and Hannah Montana for my own entertainment? Jaida and I would be great friends, I can tell...

Mauri said...

I feel for you. All day long Chase is asking, "Can we play a game?" Some days it is a lot of fun, but other days it is so hard when I've got tons of stuff to do and he keeps asking me over and over again. I always say, "Let's play one short game." And when that's over he's asking to play again.

Bybee family said...

Maybe we should switch games! Carson got Hungry Hungry Hippos and Chutes and Ladders for Christmas and I am getting SO tired of playing them EVERY day!

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a little dancer! I love high school musical one :)
Way to go on the girls wanting to play games!

MiNdY said...

HaHaHa!! Love it, better get rock band so you LOVE playing with them.. :) Thats so funny, I still picture Jenna running across the room when Jaidas dancing. They are so cute! We miss you guys!