He is such a cute kid! You get the funniest expressions out of that kid sometimes!
i look really tired in that pic, would you stop keeping me up at night racing your cars....
He is SOOOO sweet! I can't believe how big he's getting already! He TOTALLY looks like you to me. Do you get that a lot? :) LOVE LOVE the paintings!!
Aww.. He does look so handsome! And I love Jaidas proud look she always has.. So positive and happy! And Russ, looks like you need more sleep. HAHA!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is such a cute kid! You get the funniest expressions out of that kid sometimes!
i look really tired in that pic, would you stop keeping me up at night racing your cars....
He is SOOOO sweet! I can't believe how big he's getting already! He TOTALLY looks like you to me. Do you get that a lot? :) LOVE LOVE the paintings!!
Aww.. He does look so handsome! And I love Jaidas proud look she always has.. So positive and happy! And Russ, looks like you need more sleep. HAHA!
Post a Comment