Monday, December 3, 2007

Joy To The World

It's that time of year again! The time that Jaida wants to watch the "Joy To The World" dvd all the time! It's not a very long video so it seems we're pushing the play button over and over again.

Jaida makes me laugh when it comes to church movies. She insists on Sundays that we only watch "Sunday movies". She is in love with the Joseph Smith character in "Praise To The Man" dvd. She even took it to school for her "all about me" day. She got up in the front of the class and told them all she loved the movie. When she got home she said, "And, nobody even laughed at me!" She is a hoot!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Ha ha! We'll have to have a "Sunday movie" swap. Our kids have watched "Mountain of the Lord", "Legacy", and "The Work and Glory" movies about 5 million times--every single Sunday for the past five years or so! I don't think we've seen Praise to the Man! It must be good if Jaida took it for show and tell!

Joey and Nettifer said...

What an awesome little girl you have. You are raising her so good. I am so proud of her! I love that Joy to the world movie - I always cry!

MiNdY said...

Aw... Thats so awesome! Just dont let her watch saturdays warrior.. she'll be watching that ALL the time! hahaha! :)

Behunin Family said...

Funny becuase the other day I let Ava pick a movie to watch while I cut someone's hair- and she picked the same Joy to the world DVD! :)
Your girls are so sweet!

Christine said...

That really is the cutest thing ever. I can't believe she is so brave to take that to school. Good for her!

Our Family said...

That is SO CUTE! I've never even thought to let the kids put those on when it wasn't FHE! DUH! I'm going to see if they want to watch one tomorrow! How neat that she loves it so much and even took it for show and tell!! When Josh was in 1st grade he told his teacher that the Pres. of the United States was President Hinckley. He he!!