Friday, November 30, 2007

1 Month!

Logan is one month old today! I can't believe it's been a month already! He's been doing so well, he usually wakes up once during the night to eat, then goes back to bed. He's really been looking around more and smiling more. He loves it when people talk to him, Jaida and Jenna are excelling at this! I'm so happy to have him here, he's a lot of work, but he's so darn cute and cuddly!
You can see how excited he is to be one month old in this photo!

We love you Logan!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

A month already? It goes too quick.. he looks like your girls to me now. I still need to see him! Maybe we'll actually make it to church this week? :) He's very sweet and you do a great job on pictures. I may need to take you up on the head switching for our Christmas cards!

MiNdY said...

SO cute!! I love his smile! I cant believe he's smiling that much at a month!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I can't believe that he is one month old! Where has the time gone! he is so cute and adorable. I can't wait see him - when are you coming?

The Benches said...

Seriously, he is so dang cute! Almost makes me want another baby...almost.

Carol said...

He definitely belongs to your family--just as cute as the lot of you!