Friday Russ brought home a Dance Dance Revolution video game from Ted at work. Ted's kids love it and let us borrow it to see if the girls liked it. Russ got it all set up and started gettin' down! I was laughing so hard watching him try so hard to hit the right squares. Jenna was ready to help him with the steps! I didn't even get to try, I started working on a painting and when I was done the mat was up and the game was off.

2 comments:
that game is so addictive! Love it though. We are totally into guitar hero right now!
HaHa!! Yes, we went through a DDR spell too. Lys LOVES it! ITs crazy when you get to harder levels as to how hard they really are! We sat down with four of us each taking an arrow and still couldnt keep up with it! So fun! These cold dark days bring the video games out thats for sure! We've been playing a snowboarding game, I even love to play it!
Post a Comment