I rounded up some old photos of the girls to compare them with Logan's picture. Jaida's first, Jenna, then Logan on the bottom. Do they all look different?
I think they are all just the cutest little kids in the world. I know other people think their kids are cute, but.. come on now.. Mine are the hands down... the winner of the cute award.
5 comments:
I think they are all just the cutest little kids in the world. I know other people think their kids are cute, but.. come on now.. Mine are the hands down... the winner of the cute award.
HaHa.. they all look similar! Thats funny... I can't get over Jaidas eyes. They are all so cute.
I think they all look pretty the same! Adorable!
SO CUTE!! I think Jenna and Logan look a TON ALIKE! I'm amazed at Jaida's perfect little face, she looks exactly the SAME! BEAUTIFUL kids!! :)
They all look so much alike!
Post a Comment