Friday, October 19, 2007

School Photo

Jaida got her pictures back today, they're OK. The coloring is a little off, but all in all, not too shabby. The joke they told her must have not been too funny, she's got a fake smile for this one.
At least they didn't turn out like these 2. Notice the hand in this photo fixing her hair.






5 comments:

MiNdY said...

HaHa.. she still looks BeAuTiFuL!!

Christine said...

What a cutie. Does she look like Russ??

Christine said...

I looked at the pictures again and it seems like Jaida looks like Russ and Jenna looks like you.

Joey and Nettifer said...

That is really funny! Jaidi looks adorable! I think she looks like you and Jenna looks like Mindy!

meg said...

Yes, I think Jaida looks like Russ' family and Jenna looks like my family. But, when you see them both together they look like me and my sister when we were kids.