Friday, October 19, 2007

Kindergarten Nature Walk

Today I volunteered at Jaida's school to go on a nature walk around the park. I brought Jenna along and we had some fun gathering leaves, acorns, berries...and some junk. I only had 3 girls in my group, which was fine, I don't think I could have run after anyone. The weather turned out to be great, it was raining when I dropped Jaida off at the bus stop.
I think they liked the acorns best.
Jenna, Jaida and Chloe. A lot of the kids in the class had their fun rain boots on, they were so cute. Thanks Sarah Carluccio for the lady bug boots for Jaida.
Jaida showing her teacher, Mrs. Guerra, a leaf she found...she was so proud of herself.
Jaida's class, Jenna is in there somewhere, Jaida's head is barely showing in the middle. We took this picture without Mrs. Guerra, then were going to take another with her in it. After the first picture the kids ran, so I had to photoshop her in the back.

1 comment:

MiNdY said...

Aww.. Too cute! I bet Jenna was so excited to go! Looked like they had fun!