We went to Plumper Pumpkin Patch, about 15 minutes north of us. It was so much fun, the girls went down the slides so many times! They loved the first slide, but when they saw the 40 foot slide they were too excited! We got there about 12:30 and were almost the only people there, it was a lot of fun! I wanted to go down the slide, but decided against it since I'd been having contractions all morning.
We met the Nascimento's there, the girls had a blast! Jenna has been asking me to go back to the slides. What a fun place.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness.. how fun!! Sheesh you guys are doing something so fun every day of the week! :) Have the contractions stopped yet?
What a cool mom you are! M is to afraid of the slide. Maybe I should get her out there more. Is the baby here yet? Don't you usually go over?
Post a Comment