Why is Photoshop so much fun? Because I can turn pictures like this...already crazy!
.JPG)
Into masterpieces like this...
With just a quick flip of the eye my child now has many more problems. I laugh so hard at this picture, but then it kind of makes me sad if I keep staring at her.
Or, fun like this...thanks for the idea Russ.
+jaidas+class.jpg)
Russ gets into the fun too, here is a picture of Jenna looking so sweet in her blessing dress.

It's possible I have too much time on my hands, but life can't always be so serious!
4 comments:
AH HAHAHAHA!! Thats too funny! Can you imagine if there were that many Jaidas around? Heh.. too cute. And Jenna! I dont even recognize her! Tehe. I need photoshop... and more time on my hands! Just wait Meg.. 8 more days and youre going to have a little less on yours!
I need you to teach me how to do all that. I am so clueless to all this technical stuff! That is so funny!
That is hillarious! I need to get photoshop!
You guys are SO funny. I'm pretty silly myself but I think you guys have me beat, and that's a good thing. : ) We need to have you over again for some good silly fun.
Post a Comment