Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pigtails

I'm a sucker for little girls in pigtails, they're just so darn CUTE! Jenna's hair is getting so long it's fun to be able to put it up. But, any little tangle and she whines like crazy, so we'll see how long we'll let it grow. Of course, she could pull a me and cut one pigtail totally off! When I was a little girl I had pigtails in, when we were home I asked my mom who was doing the dishes to take them out. She told me no, so I went into the bathroom and cut one off. I still remember what scissors I used. My parents didn't find out until that night what I'd done because I put a hat on my head for the rest of the day. See, now if I was that smart to hide it, why wasn't I smart enough to not have done it in the first place? Crazy.


I couldn't decide which picture to put up, so I chose both.


this is for you Russ.

2 comments:

MiNdY said...

Awww!! Sooo cute! :) She's just so sweet.. and her bangs are growing out!

Russ said...

See, now you just need to change her face so she's doing an uh-oh look. ;)