Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Basketball blues!

I just got an email from an old friend in Michigan, Amy...yes, I will still call her friend even though she gave me a black eye on my birthday playing basketball! She said they're starting basketball up again with the old ward, every Thursday morning. We used to play 3 times a week back in the day, until everyone got pregnant and we had to postpone playing for a few months. We sure had some good times, half the time we'd be laughing, the other half we'd be running up and down the court. After the black eye incident and other injuries we had decided to be a beat up basketball team for halloween. Those were the days! Go team!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Emily, Sarah and I, along with Candace, she's new but we like her anyway, have been playing but Amanda, Robin and Karalee have promised to show up too. And now you know whose having fun without you. Best!

MiNdY said...

You guys are Brutle, Id say you deserved the black eye after all those years of young women basketball and pushing me around.