Friday, October 12, 2007

Oh, Sunny Day!

Today was so nice and sunny we couldn't stay inside. We went to the park after lunch and the girls got some energy out. We've been to this park so many times over the summer, but this is the first time I've taken my camera. See, this blog thing isn't such a bad thing, I've been taking my camera almost everywhere. Although, I may need a smaller camera for emergency pictures.


Jaida had to show Jenna how to hang upside down on this bar, she was a big helper and helped Jenna get her feet up.



2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love how your little ones get along so good!

I take my camera everywhere. I bought a cheap "diaper bag camera". So if I broke it I wouldn't be to upset.

MiNdY said...

They look so dang cute! Way to go Jaida on the Monkey Bars!! Youre such a good Sis!