Monday, October 15, 2007

Halloween Fun

Over the weekend we got hit with the Halloween bug. Jaida wanted to get down the Halloween box to decorate the house, so Russ went digging in the garage to find it. He found one bin with Halloween decor, but I think we're still missing one out there...somewhere! We started putting it up on the mantel and decided we didn't have near enough, so I took the girls and we went shopping! We just got a few things to put up, but I think they liked their new socks the best.
Jaida is wearing her socks to school today, maybe I should have got a couple pair so she could wear clean socks! Jenna wanted the "Pider" socks...only problem is she wants to wear them with a Sunday dress. We were "Ghosted" over the weekend, Friday night we got a plate of cupcakes outside the door. So, I made some goodies Saturday and the girls delivered them with their Dad (I wouldn't have been able to keep up with them as they ran from the front door) to two people. We got home and got the girls ready for bed, as Jaida was saying her prayer the doorbell rang. Jaida quickly finished her prayer and I turned off the lights so Russ could look out the window. He saw the getaway vehicle speed away...we were Ghosted again! Let's just say I've had enough goodies over the weekend. How convenient that I have an appointment to see my doctor today and I'll be getting weighed!

4 comments:

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Family said...

Hey Megan!! Sorry - I deleted my comment to add something else but didn't realize it would say "this post has been removed by the author" Anyway...I had lunch with Christine and Tiburon today and Christine told me you had a blog. I'm SO excited! I wish EVERYONE I knew had one, it is so great to catch up and get a glimpse of old friends. Your girls are SO beautiful and look SO sweet! Congrats on your little guy coming soon!

Melanie Cain

Joey and Nettifer said...

cute "pider" socks! I want to be ghosted, just so I can eat treats!

MiNdY said...

HaHa! So cute!! Where did you get those cute socks? We were ghosted too! but I wasnt as lucky, just got peanut m&m's. I need something home-made. :) I love the pictures, and am so glad to know Im not the only one who cant find all my halloween! I did put up some web. I love Halloween I wish the month lasted longer!