Friday, October 26, 2007
Cookies!
After being inspired by my cousin's blog, we decided to make some sugar cookies. They looked too good not to make a small batch. The girls really got into it when I got out the cookie cutter, and again when I made the frosting!
Jenna has become quite the little camera girl, she smiles when she sees the camera come out. Jaida's too busy concentrating on that mixer not dropping.

Jenna couldn't keep the knife out of her mouth. She'd squeeze the frosting on the cookie, smooth it out with the knife then make sure the knife was clean for the next squeeze of the bag.
When we got out the black sugar sprinkles is when it really started to get messy. Those things made Jenna's fingers black all day, not to mention her lips and tongue. They both thought that was pretty funny.
When Jenna asked me for a drink of water I started to pour it into her pumpkin cup. She moved the cup a little and water spilt onto the counter, to which Jenna said...Mama, you made a BIG HOOGE MESS! Now who's made the big HOOGE mess?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun daring mom you are. Messy! I know your kids love it!
Ah.. haha! So cute! They look yummy thats for sure! I have made cookies twice now and not taken a single picture!
I just noticed the ol pumpkin centerpiece of moms that you now have! That thing has been around for years! :) Im glad youre using it!
What cute girls. I need to do that with my kids. I have been wanting to do it...but we've been doing our yard. Aaggghhhh! I'm so glad we're finally done!
Post a Comment