I had to get a photo of the big belly before I go in to have this baby in a couple days. I saw a photo in the doctor's office with all the hands on it, thought it was cute, so we tried it. We probably tried it a little late in the day, Jenna wasn't cooperating so we only had a couple shots. Probably took too long scrubbing the black sugar stain off their little fingers. I was going to try it with a bare belly, but decided it would take too much photoshop work to make it look decent. :)
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!
Megan - good luck - I hope you just love having a boy!
I love this picture.. good job!!
That is the cutest thing! Now I'm bummed that I'm not still pregnant to get a shot like that!
Cool picture!
Post a Comment