She was so proud of herself for going to Kindergarten! I was so proud of her for getting on the right bus and not being scared.
I must admit it was hard for me to watch her ride off on that big bus. We put her on the bus and then drove to the school to take her to meet her teacher. After showing her around a little she noticed other parents leaving. She asked, "Isn't it time for you to go now?" Let's just say she's a lot braver than I ever was going to school!
2 comments:
Wow! What a big girl! I can't believe how grown up she looks! Yes, it is hard to see them go. I expected to feel a little misty-eyed, but my boys have both been sooo ready to start school and not at all scared, (which is nice to not have to feel guilty for leaving them)so it was just fun and exciting to see them growing up! AH, the life of a mom! :)
Is she really big enough to go to school? Where has the time flown! Love how adorable and brave she is!
Post a Comment