Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bad School Photos

Today is Jaida's picture day at school, we had to wake up a little early to do the hair thing. I was laughing to myself last night before I fell asleep thinking about the "Bad School Photos" on the Ellen Degeneres show. This poor kid had his grandma do his hair before leaving for school, needless to say when his parents got the photo back they weren't too happy. Jaida had a totally different outfit on, but she wanted to wear the blue shirt instead. Now we'll see what we get back in a couple weeks.

2 comments:

Sara said...

OK, I am LOL about that little boys' portrait! That is my WORST nightmare (that I will forget to get my kids ready for picture day and they will end up looking like little orphans and then bring home something like that!) Not likely, but I would die!
And Jaida looks gorgeous! The blue compliments her eyes.. What a babe!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am so happy you have a blog! I am so glad you finally gave in! I have been telling you forever to do it- now i can feel like i know what is going on in your life!
Jaidi looks adorable!
That picture just kills me of that poor kid! Wouldn't you just die!