Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Miffed

I've been trying to upload pictures to my blog for almost a week now.  It won't let me send from my phone either...a little miffed.

8 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Do you use blogger to upload pictures? Because Candi has also been having that problem lately. I use Windows Live Writer which is so much easier than Blogger because you can insert the pictures exactly where you want them in the text. With Blogger I had to do all the pictures first and backwards so they uploaded in the right order. Windows Live Writer is free and publishes directly to your blog.
Tristan

Andrea and Kasey said...

I noticed that your blog came up on my feed like you had just posted, but it was still showing your gone fishing post. weird.. good luck!!

Carol said...

Have you tried the new photo uploader? It said they were phasing out the old one so maybe the old one is now defunct. I don't remember how I acquired the new one...a link on the window somewhere? But I do and don't like the new one.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Have you reached your photo capacity on your blog? I know you only get so much memory and then they want you to buy more space. I've had friends who just ended up starting a new blog.

Lynette said...

I am having the same problem. I can't email photos either. Wow,I learned alot from reading all the other comments. Maybe I will try a new blog just to see what happens. drastic I know.

Carol said...

Ooh, I think I know how I updated mine. Go into the settings tab of your blog (after you hit 'new post' or if you go through the dashboard...just get to your settings) and then down under the heading of 'global settings' it gives you an option for "updated editor" and "old editor" and "hide compose mode"...select "updated editor, and you can read the link next to it for more info. I'm pretty sure that's all I did to update mine and my photos are all uploading just fine. This new editor has some nice features to it, including the ability to make your photos extra large without having to adjust it in the HTML.

Hopefully that helps!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Megan that happened to me. I had to buy space on blogger. It was $20 and it gave me tons of space after that I could upload pictures again. I have blogged since 2005 and i just barely had to do this so and you know how much I post :). I hope this helps
Lynette

meg said...

Thanks for the help ladies! I'm thinking that I've run out of free space. When I'm trying to upload pictures a red strip comes across the bottom saying "server denied". I started a whole new blog and it uploaded just fine. Now, the question...pay $20/year or start a new free one?