Yup, it was my birthday yesterday and I decided it would be fun to go see Donut Falls.
It was a quick hike and the kids did great. When we got there the girls had fun wading through the water and getting their feet wet. We took a little break and had cookies, then started our way back down after enjoying nature for a while.
And, since it was my birthday I got to choose what we did for dinner. I didn't want to go out to eat somewhere, I wanted to go up the canyon. My family all showed up (minus Mauri and baby Laina, missed you guys) and we had some dinner and fun roasting marshmallows.
I need to learn to take pictures while it's all decorated nicely. These were taken as we were packing up, no table clothes. Oh well. Thanks everyone for making my birthday so much fun!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! WHat a fun day. You guys are having such an awesome vacation. I wish I was one of your kids!
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good bday!
I love donut falls. I might have to take my family on that hike! Love it! Thanks for the idea
What FUN!!! looks like you had a great Birthday!!!
Hope you had a great birthday! You can't beat a nice canyon dinner!
So are you just visiting UT? You sure look like you are having a great time and filling it all up!
I am so loving your link list BTW!
Happy Birthday Megan! Sorry Laina and I couldn't make it, but it sounds like you guys had a fun time. Hope I get to see you before you go! Love Ya!
Post a Comment