Russ picked up some extra large marshmallows at the store so we could try them out making s'mores.
He got the fire going, nice and hot.
It started out pretty good, the coals were just right.
(btw: the grass is not dead, it's muddy from all the rain and workers stomping all over it.)
After the marshmallows heat up they practically drop off the roasting stick in, you must keep your eye on the mallows.
With marshmallow falling all around (it reminded me of the end of Ghostbusters when the stay puff marshmallow guy is melting all over the city), I'm surprised it wasn't worse on the kids...the ground and table are a different story. Oh well, it was fun, but I think we'll stick with the regular marshmallows.
3 comments:
oh man I just bought those! mental note, must use double prong roaster for big mallows! Thanks for saving me a mess.
Mmmmm ginormous marshmellows! Looks like the kiddos sure enjoyed it, I love the pics of Logan. What a boy!
We tried those out with our neighbors the other night and they were a big mess! It says on the package to use two WHOLE graham crackers to contain those giant marshmallows. We had to avoid the marshmallow droppings in the grass all night.
Post a Comment