Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Meg's Pancakes

This is a total rip off of "Jim's Pancakes", but the kids don't care,
they just care about the awesome pancakes they're getting to eat! :)

Update:  I did this using a plastic squeeze bottle filled with pancake batter, much like the kind you would find filled with ketchup.  I outlined the fish, let it get dark, filled in the middle and flipped it after a few seconds.  Caution: If attempting this yourself, flip carefully!  Flipping is the hardest part of making these.

6 comments:

Russ said...

That's an awesome fish.

Joey and Nettifer said...

you never stop amazing me! Even with your pancakes you put me in awe! Love the fish. How they heck did you do detail?
You are an awesome mama!

Mauri said...

Holy Cow, you are unbelievable! How in the world do you do that?! Can you come make me some?

Becky said...

You are amazing!

Lynette said...

Seriously Megan settle down!!!
I'm calling Martha Stewart and telling her you need to be on her show!
She will be so jealous....:)

Ashlee said...

Holy... WOW. Your kids are a lucky bunch! I don't think there's anything their mom can't do!