I saw a tree like this while blog surfing at this site, I loved it and started working on my own! Thanks to Family Search.com I was able to get all of my information. I can't wait to print it! I love seeing where we come from, sure a lot of Denmark, Sweden, England, Wales and Norway on those outer limbs.

5 comments:
great work! I had the same idea - did you create it yourself after gathering the information? I should email you about it - I wanted to give this to my dad for father's day (originally my mom - but you know - it's a little late).
Love it! I'm going to have to attempt this during the summer. Such an awesome idea. Maybe I could do one for my Mom, her birthday is in August. :)
Ok, that is awesome! tell me how you did it? Or how much you would do one for me!? :)
That is so cool, Megan! You are so creative and I love how it turned out.
I saw this on Desgin Mom and loved it too! Yours turned out great, looks just like the original. So, how much would you charge to make one?!
Post a Comment