Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baking and Making

As I was blog surfing this morning I came across this recipe and thought it was worth a shot!
Boy, was it ever! Fast, easy and gooooood! Thanks Liz!
I did half wheat flour and half all purpose. Mmmmm.

I made my frame for my family tree a few days ago and got it all painted.
I am so pleased how it turned out, I love looking at it!

7 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love how you braided your bread! Oh and I meant to ask you, do you have an outline you used for that picture or did you just make it up as you went. I really love it and want to make one for me.

Andrea and Kasey said...

That bread looks YuMmY (looks like swiss bread) I love your family tree!! The frame is super cute too... you are one crafty lady :)

meg said...

Liz, I was actually surprised my braids turned out! :) I don't have a template, I had to place each name, leaf, place of birth individually. I created it in Photoshop. Thanks again for the recipe!

Joey and Nettifer said...

that tree is amazing! Love it and so classy!

Mel said...

Your family tree looks awesome, love the coloring and the frame!

Lori said...

Megan - I totally love the family tree! I checked out your Studio M and would love a painting from you. I am trying to think of something different for you to do. I may throw some options your way soon.

Ashlee said...

That family tree is sooo cute. I've seen something similar before, but you made it even better!

I tried that bread... pretty sure yours was better. I'll give it another shot.