We went to see the Tulips at Wooden Shoe farm in Woodburn with our friends Heidi and Kenzie. No rain today, which was good, but still puddles of mud all around.
The colors were so beautiful!!
Logan found the puddles pretty quick! Thanks for the boots Corrin and Kim!!
Bubby checking out the bugs.
The puddle that caused all the trouble. Hehehe, what a silly boy!
Jenna on the tractor, getting the job done.
Jenna, Kenzie, Logan
We took a little ride in the cow train, pretty bumpy!
7 comments:
Gorgeous pics! I LOVE the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm...I need to get out there but I'm dreading the mud...if this stinkin' rain would just GO AWAY!
OH my gosh those flowers and beautiful and so many! Who needs to go to Europe when Oregon has all that Wow! beautiful pictures!
The tulips are gorgeous! Love all those bright colors. Of course Logan is all about the mud. :) I've always wanted some cute rain boots, I guess I need to move to Portland to justify buying them.
No way, Mauri, you can use them for tons of stuff. Gardening, rodeos, etc... :)
Jealous!!! I love ALL the pic's especially the one of Jenna on the tractor. You need to blow that up and put it in your kitchen or laundry room.
Wow, great pictures!!
Wow! The tulips are so pretty. What a fun day for you.
JoAnn
Post a Comment