Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Siding

Our home is getting a face lift...a very loooooooong face lift!  The siding has been bad for a while now, mushrooms are growing on it and we can even stick a key into it easily.  The landlord is preparing the home for when we move out to sell it, siding needed to be fixed.  The only problem is the people working on it, a team of 3 men are the slowest men I have ever seen.  We are on day four and are barely done with the front of the house, which is about 40% of what they need to fix.  

I must be patient.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

That is crazy!! I can see where it could be technical in areas. but if that is what they do everyday they should be whiz's at it. Reminds me of when I stucco'd the house with Scott. the guys took breaks all day long so I finally started doing it with them so they would stay on task! IT still took forever as there was walls all around the house. I ended up doing those myself once I knew what I was doing.

Laura said...

I just wish they were putting colors up like your picture! That would at least be more exciting!! :-)

Kris Tina said...

Well at least you aren't the one footing the bill. But I would be tired of it too.

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to laugh, but your color coordinating and time frames are killing me!!! You can't be serious about them only accomplishing that purple section in one day. Even the Yellow part, I can't believe that.
When it gets finished, you will have to post the finished product. The one good thing is that they appear to be maintaing a schedule. LOL 10 slats a day.....No more no less!!!

Good Luck!!! :)