Thursday, April 1, 2010

365 Days of Love

I have started a new challenge, this one is 365 days long! We got to pick our own theme, so I chose 365 days of love. I'm a few days behind, but this is what I've got so far.

I L.O.V.E. banana/chocolate smoothies! So quick, SoOoOooo yummy!
I love the smell of freshly cut grass!
I love when the sun shines through the clouds creating long rays of light over the sky.
I love that there is just one pink flower, standing out amongst all the white.
I love a sky with so much color! This was our last rest stop, the sky was so beautiful!
I LOVE that my kids got to see their GREAT, GREAT GRANDMA Lowry! We celebrated her 99th birthday Saturday.
I Love when kids are so excited! Logan had been ready to see Bronson before we came on the trip, I loved watching them play together. I really loved hugging this little guy too!
We all love the Dinosaur Museum!
I love helping out for the BIG race this weekend...check your local listings for times and location!
I love this house, the memories that come with it...but mostly the incredible woman that lives here!
I love a good morning run on the trail!
I love my parents. Let's face it, they are the best parents...ever!
I love my Ma's cinnamon rolls! For real, they are THE BEST!
I love this town...on our way outta UT.
I love a good vase to put fresh cut flowers in.

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are so awesome and positive. Love the challenge!

Russ said...

I wonder what day I will make it on the list...

The Gathering Place said...

What a great photo challenge. You should never run out of things to pick from!