After 3 years of not having one of these, and getting tired of seeing bathroom paraphernalia in the window, I decided it was time to make a new cabinet to hold it all. My good neighbor Heidi offered some wood a week or two ago but I didn't know what I'd use it for, until it hit me on Wednesday. Logan was sleeping, and Jenna helped me get it all built. The hardest part was waiting for the stain to dry, and those silly hinges!
I love it!
5 comments:
Freaking crazy how you can go out and make something in two seconds during nap time!!
Beautiful... I want one!
Now you have something for the babysitters to look through. :)
Seriously though, it looks great!
Making a cabinet from scratch = A-MAZ-ING! It looks really great!
You crazy lady! How in the world...
I love it!
Post a Comment