Today Jaida turned 8, E.I.G.H.T. I still can't believe this!
The day started off with a big 8 pancake!
Opening one present before school.
Showing off her shirt and shoes. OoOoOoOooh!
After school instead of taking the bus I got the kids ready and went to pick her up, I brought her scooter so she could ride home on this beautiful sunny day! I took some pictures of her for fun...
Logan was practicing his smile right behind Jaida so I had to get a shot of him too!
The 8 shirt.
Russ came home early and we headed off to OuT oF tHiS WorLD for some fun!
Logan rode these scooters for most of the time, he was so funny to watch, he kept bumping into other kids and saying "crash." Big grin the whole time!
I got in on the fun, Logan trying to crash into me.
Slides!
Rock walls!
We came home for some cake and ice cream. Jaida picked this hamburger cake from my idea file. My friend Laura made one for her daughters birthday, I thought it was awesome so I saved the picture. Thanks Jami, for the fondant cheese.
Happy Birthday Jaida! We love you so much!
Stats: Jaida is 4', 4 1/4" tall today.
11 comments:
Looks likes eight is just great for Jaida girl!!! Love the cake!!! You always have something fab up your sleeve..
Awesome job on the cake, Megan! I love how the cheese looks on there! Sorry we couldn't make it over to share in the cake-eating!!
Seriously, Megan, you win the fun-mom prize! Or at least you're a strong contender--Laura's pretty fun too! : )
Happy Birthday, Jaida!!!
Happy Birthday, Jaida!! I can't believe it has been that long - she was just a little wee babe when we moved to Michigan.
Love the cake!!
Happy, Happy Birthday Jaida Dear! Sorry, I'm the primary chorister, what can I say! Super cute shirt and that place looks like so much fun! We'll have to put it on our list for whenever we make it out to Portland.
What a fun day! You are so creative! That hamburger cake looked like it came out of a magazine. And I'm totally stealing your birthday shirt idea, I love it!
Meagan--You are such a darling mom. Lucky lucky kids to have you. Happy birthday to Jaida!
I saw her baptism announcement at your parents...and she looks so darling in it! I just love her! I can't believe that she is 8! Props on the cake. It looks so real! YUM! You guys are awesome!
I LOVE the hamburger cake! Happy Birthday to Jaida. She could be in my class if you lived back in Utah!
You are such a creative and fun Mom! We are glad Jaid had such a good birthday! Love ya Jaida GirL!!
Jaida, You're half way to "really" driving...Just eat that whole cake and you'll be there sooner than you know it...
Post a Comment